Day 05: Ann McIndoo - Utilizing Strategic Partnerships for Success & Sales
As CEO and Founder of So, You Want to Write!, Ann McIndoo is your Author’s Coach who will help you to get your book out of your head and a manuscript into your hands. Designed for speakers, professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, coaches, and CEOs, Ann’s coaching and author’s programs will guide you through a proven process and help you achieve your book-writing goals.
Since 2005, Ann has produced more than 1,000+ books for Speakers, Consultations, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, CEOs and Professionals and specializes in teaching you:
- How to Prepare yourself to write—what to do BEFORE you pick up your pen!
- How to Organize your material—turn that pile of notes into a real book!
- How to Produce content for your book—start writing!
- How to stay motivated and deal with procrastination and “writer’s block”!
- Amazing Writing technologies—simple, effective ways to produce content quickly!
Ann McIndoo is my personal book writing coach and she helped Tony Robbins get a book out of his head and onto paper. Tune in as Ann shares:
- Her 6+ steps to sell 1,000 books in 21 days
- 3 ingredients that your book MUST have to be successful
- What a Business Way Beyond Your Book looks like
Thanks for bearing with us through the crackling at the beginning of the call. You're great!
What ancillary products to your book do you/could you have?
Win Some Prizes!
When we meet the social media goals below we will be giving away the following prizes. Follow us on all social networks for a chance to win each of the 4 prizes.
A full year’s membership to SelfGrowthMarketing.com from David Riklan of SelfGrowth.com ($997 value)
Bestseller Blueprint Membership, an online training by Steve Harrison and Jack Canfield ($997 value)